Pages

Sunday, 27 April 2014

I didn't forget...

Yo, I'm still here, just  in case anyone was wondering where I was- had a busy last two days. 
Friday was just a normal day in the office APART from, everyone turned up late and hungover to the office (from the 100th party the night before) and because of this I got to go early at 3:30- so a great start to the weekend. 

I started watching  'Modern Family' on Netflix and I found it hilarious, got addicted and ended up watching the whole of season one in the space of three days. (you can guess what I did when I got home early on Friday)

Then the night got unexpectedly better and it ended with three empty wine bottles- I say no more! 

Saturday I woke up really late and got ready within the space of 10 minutes with a terrible headache (obviously not the wine). 

I then proceeded to get lost trying to find the tube station but after 45 minutes: a journey that should only take 10, I eventually got to the o2 arena. There I met family friends and had a great catch up, coffee and lunch. 

We also went into the Nissan innovation centre in the arena and I got to drive a stimulator of an electric car-  it was quite hard seeing I had never drove before.

 The woman was like "right, foot on the brake to start the car, then foot on accelerator to go" 

I didn't move anywhere and was like it's definitely broken, only to realise I still had my foot on the brake, oops. 
the interactive screen
me driving

I then made the worst decision of my life (still having this terrible headache) and made my way to Oxford Street; possibly the busiest street on a Saturday afternoon. I made it to one shop (Topman) and I left with £120 less in my bank account. 

Today I had a 'lush' lie in and did the usual Sunday things: Lunch, Walk, Relax but I still seem to be knackered.

 I also got to walk these little rescue Jack Russell's which were cute but you had to walk them in a special way on the lead and I just couldn't grasp it. 

Only two days left in London, how the 3 weeks have gone so fast, but this means back to College and closer to exams. 

this really old tube train that reminded me of the 80's
or the devonshire country bus
- Jubilee Line 
*'Lush = such a lush word 




No comments:

Post a Comment