Pages

Thursday, 24 April 2014

Day in the life-

A different kind of blog post today: a day in the life of me (minus the drama/ sleep/ and 'sassy' lifestyle'- a joke). 

But before that, today the 100th edition of FE Week was published- you could probably call this an exclusive as it doesn't actually launch until tomorrow, so let's hope I don't get in trouble for revealing it. 

new brand goodies

special edition

Articles I wrote 

Front page of 100th edition



special edition

100th Edition 



 My average day: 

9:00- Arrive at the office- Check emails and go through the days papers. 

10:00- Follow up on any press releases and ring press offices regarding more information (Coffee)

11:00- Type up articles with new information from press offices

12:00- Check twitter feed and news sites (Coffee)

13:00- Lunch 

14:00- Continue writing articles

15:00- Follow up on press releases (Coffee) 

16:00- Interviews; if required 

17:00-  Check emails for anymore press releases, round up the day/ finish bits and bobs off 

18:00- Home (well not my actual home) 

*I know that probably looks very boring and easy buts there a lot more to it than that and conducting interviews are always exciting but I still get nervous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment