Click on the box to view the latest edition of Campus Round-Up, the magazine I was guest editing^
Short and concise
Yesterday was the deadline day for the magazine so I was very busy, hence why there was no blog post. You can see the magazine by clicking on the banner at the top of the page.
Today, I went back to day 1, and created a news list for stories to feature in the next edition, however there was one problem, there wasn't many. So I was given the task to research the net and find some, this proved to be quite challenging but exciting.
I was on the phone most of the day contacting press offices, especially Exeter College's Press office regarding stories to do with the college (I thought it be best, I get something from them) and the BBC regarding FE learners being on the recent BBC Three show; Hair.
Hopefully tomorrow I will have telephone interviews with past contestants and then I'll be able to write up the story.
It was also 'bakery' day today where the office treats us to a free bacon roll; I had a big breakfast like last time but couldn't refuse it.
As the paper are about to release their 100th edition, there is celebration around the office, on the launch of their 'surprise'. I got free promo gifts which included of a free pen and who doesn't love free pens?
I had a fabulous Facetime call with my best friend Jodi (pictured below), who I haven't seen in weeks and we had a great catch up. She tells me she "Hates facing the trains alone"- bless.
![]() |
| On facetime with Jodi |


No comments:
Post a Comment